Saturday 11 June 2016

My Mini Boots Haul

Hey guys it's Lia,

The other day I was scrolling through the Boots website and doing some 'window shopping' online and when I clicked on my basket I saw that the items that I picked where not actual going to bankrupt me so I clicked the check out button and here’s what I bought...

Quick disclaimer I haven't received these products yet but once I have I will give you my opinion anyway on with the products.

Item number one is the Soap & Glory Kick Ass Blur and Brighten Crayon, the website stated that it was a 'multi-action, no-nonsense concealer crayon blurs imperfections and banishes shadows for a flawless finish. With long-lasting coverage that leaves skin looking revived and refreshed, this roll up, multi-tasking concealer crayon is perfect for girls on the go!’. This really stood out to me for use under your eyes to make you look more awake(face it girls we all need those on those school days!)and also to give your face a bit more of a subtle glow for the summer also it pares greatly with my next item...

Item number two is Soap & Glory’s Kick Ass Fake Awake so apparently 'Dark under-eye circles are banished with our mini-wonder for girls who just want to have fun. Dark Circles Concealer is ultra-blend able and provides amazing coverage – and the heroically handy size makes it a take-me-anywhere. With green tea extract, our soon-to-be-icon makes skin feel firmer and more hydrated. Eye believe in miracles – do you?' I have to admit that I love reading the Soap&Glory descriptions when shopping and plus they are one of my favorite brands! I chose this over any other under eye concealers because it's small so I can just pop it in my bag and also I like that it is a stick instead of a liquid just because they are easier to apply when on the move and also my friend had it and I have been told it's a great concealer.

Item number three and I promise this is not a Soap&Glory product. So because it's now summer we are all going to have to deal with sweat, I know it's gross but we all have to deal with it so to combat my already slightly oily skin I bought the Revlon PhotoReady Prime + Anti-Shine Balm.'PhotoReady Prime + Anti-Shine balm- this versatile, lightweight compact balm and primer provides smooth, mattified skin with one application. Skin appears virtually airbrushed, erasing the look of pores and imperfections, whilst minimizing the appearance of fine lines. Wear it alone, under or over makeup for a perfected shine-free look’. I have used this before and I loved it I just apply it on my t-zone and it really helps keep that sine down and it's worth a try if you suffer from oily/shiny skin.

So that’s all my make-up purchases so now onto skin care...




Item number four is the Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Intensive Anti-Spot Exfoliating Scrub,now I didn't actually buy this for the Anti-Spot properties that’s just a bonus for us teenagers, I bought this because its an amazing exfoliator and also works well as a normal cleanser because its not a harsh exfoliator, but this product makes your skin feel so clean and especially after of day of full-on make up it makes your face feel clean and re-freshed and I love this so high recommendations.

Item number five is the NIVEA Daily Essentials 3-in-1 Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes,this doesn’t need much explanation these are simply for make-up removal but one thing I would say is that I find that exfoliating wipes remove make up nicer that normal wipes but never just use a wipe make sure to wash with your choice of cleanser just to make sure your skin is completely clean especially before you go to sleep.

And the last item is the Garnier Summer Body Lotion Deep Sun-Kissed,now it's becoming summer everyone want's that tanned summer look but personally I am not a fan of intense fake tans I'm more of a gradual/subtle tanned look.Now this product is necessary for British people cause all of you who live in England that our summers aren’t the best we get a few days of sun the we get rain and clouds and its not the best, but we all still want that tan for when we go to some sunny place for holidays so this is product I recumbent for you British people I also recommend the Palmers Gradual Tanners which I have purchased before and I love it.

That’s it for todays blog hope you guys like this little haul. Leave a comment and follow also check out my Instagram xxlia.beauty.beexx




Love from Lia x


No comments:

Post a Comment